Fish Graphics for boats Awesome Art & Huge range of StickyFish stickers
We offer a huge range of Fish Graphics with something for everyone’s taste:
Realistic Fish Graphics – A collection of 3D-rendered and beautifully painted fish for the classy fisherman.
Bone Fish Graphics – Our popular range of bonefish that add attitude to any name and look great on their own.
Cartoon Fish Graphics – Our collection of cartoon fish includes both fun and tough-looking options. Great for adding a little playfulness to your boat.
Stylized Fish Graphics – After something more abstract, but not cartoonish? Stylized fish are the ones for you.
Complete your boat with great fish graphics that last in saltwater or freshwater.
We pride ourselves in our DIY-friendly products that are of the highest quality.
- Easy to apply – All our kits come with a professional vinyl applicator and detailed instructions. We firmly believe anyone can install our graphic themselves.
- Long-lasting – We only use top of the line marine-grade vinyl finished off with a UV-protection laminate. Our products are made to withstand the harsh marine environment for many years.
Need something more personalised?
If you’re after something truly special, use our OceanDesign – Custom Boat Graphics design service to take your boat name to the next level. Make your boat unmistakably yours with customized, spectacular graphics designed specifically to suit your boat’s style, colors, size, name, theme or purpose, and most importantly your taste. We can also customize your boat registration numbers, boat lettering & boat logos, so everything ties in.
- Tweek the colors of your fish of choice – Adjust the color to match your names, change the eye color of our bonefish, keep things black & white, just to name a few options. Let us know what we can do to achieve the look you are after.
- Incorporate your fish into your name – Make your fish jump through a letter. Or let the name overlap your fish without having to layer vinyl. We can put together a custom design.
- Add a fishing rod or line – Which can be used to accentuate a part of the name and tie the name and fish together.
- Change the dimensions – Have a large boat or a specific space in mind for your fish? Let us know what dimensions you have in mind and we’ll send you a proof and a quote.
- Something completely custom – If off the shelf is not for you or didn’t find what you were looking for, we can put together a fully custom design for you.
I already have my own design
Or perhaps you’ve seen a fish you want on a stock art website? Now you just want them professionally produced out of the best material using the best marine graphics production methods? Our team can quickly create a custom quote with some basic information size with basic information about your boat. Just email us with the design, size, and quantity and we will get right back to you with a quote.
Why our graphics last the longest
We use 3M Marine grade vinyl designed to stand up to the harsh saltwater environment year after year.
After printing, we stand our boat graphics up in a special off-gassing cabinet for 24 hours to cure properly before we laminate them with clear UV overlaminate. While this adds a day to our production and delivery time it is the only right way to create boat graphics and this is just one of the reasons our decal stickers last longer than our competitors.
We do have a limited stock of pre-printed fish graphics. So if you need something in a hurry, let us know. We can check stock to see if something can be shipped out to you sooner.
We send all orders within Australia by express post. Overseas orders have standard or international express post delivery options. For more details on delivery times, check here.
How to install your fish graphics
All our graphics kits come with detailed written instructions and a professional applicator. You can also watch our helpful instruction video:
Call or email Chris for a chat today on free call 1800 262 862, 7 days a week.