Fish graphics for boats, awesome art & huge range of StickyFish stickers
We offer a huge range of fish graphics with something for everyone’s taste:
Realistic Fish Graphics – A collection of 3D-rendered and beautifully painted fish for the classy fisherman.
Bone Fish Graphics – Our popular range of bonefish that add attitude to any name and look great on their own.
Cartoon Fish Graphics – Our collection of cartoon fish includes both fun and tough-looking options. Add a little playfulness to your boat with a funny fishing boat sticker.
Stylised Fish Graphics – After something more abstract, but not cartoonish? Stylised fish are the ones for you.
Complete your boat with great fish graphics that last in saltwater or freshwater.
We pride ourselves on our DIY-friendly products that are of the highest quality.
- Easy to apply – all our kits come with a professional vinyl applicator and detailed instructions. We firmly believe anyone can install our graphics themselves.
- Long-lasting – we only use top of the line marine-grade vinyl finished off with a UV-protection laminate. Our products are made to withstand the harsh marine environment for many years.
Need something more personalised?
If you’re after something truly special, use our OceanDesign – Custom Boat Graphics design service to take your boat name to the next level. Make your boat unmistakably yours with customised, spectacular graphics designed specifically to suit your boat’s style, colours, size, name, theme or purpose, and most importantly your taste. We can also customise your boat registration numbers, boat lettering & boat logos, so everything ties in.
- Tweak the colours of your fish of choice – adjust the colour to match your names, change the eye colour of our bonefish, keep things black & white, just to name a few options. Let us know what we can do to achieve the look you’re after.
- Incorporate your fish into your name – make your fish jump through a letter, or let the name overlap your fish without having to layer vinyl. We can put together a custom design.
- Add a fishing rod or line – which can be used to accentuate part of the name and tie the name and fish together.
- Change the dimensions – have a large boat or a specific space in mind for your fish? Let us know what dimensions you have in mind and we’ll send you a proof and a quote.
- Something completely custom – if off the shelf is not for you or you didn’t find what you’re looking for, we can put together a fully customised design for you.
I already have my own design
Perhaps you’ve seen a fish you want on a stock art website? Now you just want them professionally produced out of the best material using the best marine graphics production methods? Our team can quickly create a custom quote with some basic information about your boat. Just email us with the design, size, and quantity and we will get right back to you with a quote.
Why our graphics last the longest
We use 3M Marine grade vinyl designed to stand up to the harsh saltwater environment year after year.
Cut Lettering Production
The majority of our lettering is cut from already coloured vinyl. We use 3M marine grade, the toughest and easiest to apply vinyl that lasts longer than the competitors.
If you need a specific colour or have a complicated design with blends then your boat name will need to be printed onto a high quality, marine-grade vinyl. We use the same long lasting marine grade vinyl for your boat name that we use for supplying many of Australia’s boat manufacturers.
After printing, we stand our boat graphics up in a special off-gassing cabinet for 24 hours to cure properly before we laminate them with clear UV overlaminate. While this adds a day to our production and delivery time it is the only right way to create boat graphics and this is just one of the reasons our decal stickers last longer than our competitors.
We do have a limited stock of pre-printed fish graphics. So if you need something in a hurry, let us know. We can check stock to see if something can be shipped out to you sooner.
We send all orders within Australia by express post. Overseas orders have standard or international express post delivery options. For more details on delivery times, check here.
How to install your fish graphics
All our graphics kits come with detailed written instructions and a professional applicator. You can also watch our helpful instruction video:
Once you’ve completed your boat lettering and added the perfect fish graphic, you may want to conduct a boat naming ceremony. Check out our blog for all the details on how to do this.
Call or email Chris for a chat today on free call 1800 262 862, 7 days a week.